The same Allflex quality and innovation that have made Allflex the global leader in livestock identification is available in Allflex microchip Identification.
Allflex microchips are encased in a sterile and inert glass capsule that, upon insertion, soon bonds into the animal’s tissue, making it virtually impossible to lose, alter or intentionally remove.
Exclusively available at
Phone: (011) 957 3455/6
Designed for subcutaneous implantation in animals including companion animals, research animals and wildlife species
- Conforms to ISO standards Allflex microchips can be read by any scanner that is ISO compliant
- Convenient size Easy to implant with the Allflex implanter or compatible 12 gauge needle system
- Glass casing Ensures implantation with extremely low risk of contamination and infection
- Parylene coating on glass casing A special polymer material that eliminates the chance of rejection and reduces movement of the microchip within the animal after implantation
- Unique identification code Allflex maintains a continuously updated international database of all microchip codes to ensure each code is unique and traceable
- Laser sealed casing Reduces the risk of breakages during implantation and use
- 15cm read distance Achieves faster and more convenient readings of microchips
- Specially designed sharp needle Enables a quick and relatively painless implantation
- Sterile packaging Ensures that each microchip can be implanted without the risk of exposing the animal to infection