The same Allflex quality and innovation that have made Allflex the global leader in livestock identification is available in Allflex microchip Identification.
Allflex microchips are encased in a sterile and inert glass capsule that, upon insertion, soon bonds into the animal’s tissue, making it virtually impossible to lose, alter or intentionally remove.
Designed for subcutaneous implantation in animals including companion animals, research animals and wildlife species
- Conforms to ISO standards Allflex microchips can be read by any scanner that is ISO compliant
- Convenient size Easy to implant with the Allflex implanter or compatible 12 gauge needle system
- Glass casing Ensures implantation with extremely low risk of contamination and infection
- Parylene coating on glass casing A special polymer material that eliminates the chance of rejection and reduces movement of the microchip within the animal after implantation
- Unique identification code Allflex maintains a continuously updated international database of all microchip codes to ensure each code is unique and traceable
- Laser sealed casing Reduces the risk of breakages during implantation and use
- 15cm read distance Achieves faster and more convenient readings of microchips
- Specially designed sharp needle Enables a quick and relatively painless implantation
- Sterile packaging Ensures that each microchip can be implanted without the risk of exposing the animal to infection